The International Coalition to End Organ Pillaging in China is a coalition of lawyers, academics, medical professionals and human rights advocates dedicated to ending organ trafficking in and from China. We are committed to highlighting the human rights abuses committed in China and to bringing these issues to the attention of the public and policy makers.
Our investigative research
- The organ transplantation volumes in China are far larger than official government statistics indicate.
- The source for most of the massive volume of organs for transplants is the killing of innocents: Uyghurs, Tibetans, House Christians and primarily Falun Gong.
- Organ pillaging in China is a crime in which the Communist Party, state institutions, the health system, hospitals and the transplant professions are all complicit.
- The global intergovernmental community should establish and institution-based, independent investigation into organ transplant abuse in China.
- The global transplant community should connect and collaborate with the Chinese transplant only if and when set criteria are met.
- Organ tourism to China should not be shielded by medical confidentiality, but openly monitored.
- No nation should allow their citizens to go to China for organs until China has allowed a full investigation into organ harvesting of prisoners of conscience, both past and present.